jueves, 8 de mayo de 2014

The City.

Today I was walking around Bilbao and I found The City Summer Store. I didn´t know anything about it and my surprise when I see those gorgeous dresses , the most original deco items , the coolest bikinis I have seen before...


You can find brands like Maison Pompons , Lets Pause , Double Ikkat , Atipica , Balakata , De Vaqueros y Princesas , Mama Madejas , Abracolors , Sayan , Sagan , Maguen  , Marlota , Tanya Heath , mimosa&estraza ...



As you can see the decoration is exclusively sweet.


The girls who work in The City Bilbao are amazing and they wore for me really original head-dresses  , thank you!!!






I bought this mimosa&estraza bracelet .

If you are around Bilbao from 5/5 to 31/5 you have to visit The City Summer Store  , it worths it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Such a lovely store!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    P.S Please don't forget to eave your FB link also.

    ResponderEliminar