lunes, 14 de abril de 2014

Blue wings.











Photos by: Alazne Gardeazabal

Crop top: Zara (aw 13-14)
Printed skirt :DIY 
Sneakers: Converse All Star
Bag: Bimba y Lola

Hey! It´s monday !
I hope you like the skirt  my mum made for me. I love it!
I combined it with sneakers for a sporty outfit  , it´s too short for heels ;)
Have a good day babes.

Today I listen...

Under a trillion stars
We danced on top of cars
Took pictures of the stage
So far from where we are
They made me think of you
They made me think of you

Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly


 Wings (Birdy) 


1 comentario:

  1. I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out here:

    http://www.pinkpolkadotandpopcorn.com/2014/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Don't forget to message me when you have answered my questions, I would love to see your answers!

    Helen xxx

    ResponderEliminar