sábado, 22 de marzo de 2014

Red tartan.










Photos by: Alazne Gardeazabal

Tartan scarf: Zara aw13-14

Crop top: Zara aw13-14
Shirt: H&M (old)
Ripped jeans:MET in jeans
Shoes:Zara (old)
Bag:Armani Jeans
Jacket:Andy & Lucy Paris

Hi babes!
We´re almost in spring but this is one of those days that you forgive it.Grey day , cold and rain make us to wear winter clothes again.I chose this tartan scarf combined with ripped jeans and black crop top .A comfy outfit with basic accesories.
Have a nice day!

Live Laugh Love 

3 comentarios:

  1. You have such a lovely blog and great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ResponderEliminar